Lee Dining Room

The Fund worked in pro bono partnership with the Winterthur Museum, the Blair House curator, and the General Services Administration Office of Historic Preservation to fully restore the historic woodwork of the Lee Dining Room in 2011. The entire room was repainted and glazed to highlight the field color of the Chinese export porcelain collection (circa 1800) that graces this important room.

Photo courtesy of Louise Krafft